1. Hold the Easiwall Unit in the location you require and mark the position against the wall.
2. Use a spirit level to ensure that the unit is at a fixed level. Remove the top trough.
3. Drill in to the wall using either M10 coach bolts / wall anchors or similar fixings.
4. Re-insert top trough.
5. The Easiwall is now ready to be planted. Fill the base of each trough with the recommended free-draining substrate.
6. Remove the plant from its pot.
7. After loosening any tight roots, insert the plant in to the trough. Repeat steps 6–7.
8. Fill between the plants with substrate and compact. Make sure the substrate reaches in to the corners.
- Fill the troughs half way with substrate and lightly compact.
- Take each of your plants out of their pot and place into the trough on the substrate.
Make sure the top of the root ball is level or just below the top of the trough edge.
- The plants can then be rearranged to form the design or pattern of your choice.
TIP: It is best to space two plants between each trough divider
- Once you are happy with the design proceed to plant fully.
- Part the substrate and firm the plant into it.
TIP: It is easier to plant into moist substrate, so add water to the substrate before planting.
- Compact the substrate round the root ball of the plant.
- Top up the substrate to the top of the panel and compact. Make sure that the substrate is pushed in to all four corners.
- Repeat steps 5-8 until your wall is complete.
- Present the foliage to the front of the panel.
- Water in the plants.
TIP: Make sure the irrigation lines are inserted before planting up your panels.
Footnote: Timers, Pumps Reservoirs & Kits all come with full instructions.